NSF H1 Food and Pharmaceutical Industry Grease is a high-tech synthetic food grease designed for bearings and lubrication points where high temperature is required, aplicable in food and pharmaceutical industries. Compared to the properties of normal petroleum-based base oils, it has better ability to reduce friction and excellent in carry load.
NSF H1 Food and Pharmaceutical Industry Grease offers a wide operating temperature range and a long lasting operating performance. Thanks to its granular additive package, it shows superior performance even in extreme working temperatures. Excellent performance against rust, perfect performance in wet and salty aquatic environments. Superior performance against low temperature torques.
H1 certification available, approved by NSF. Please check: http://info.nsf.org/
• Wide operating temperature range (-30 / 185 °C)
• Reinforced with granular additives
• Excellent elastomer and plastic compatibility,
• Unique performance of PAO polyalphaolefin base oil,
• Provides excellent rust prevention properties.
Field of Use
• In all type of food industry and packaging enterprises,
• Especially in the production of tablet medicine, in the lubrication of the bearings of the yellow materials used in the rotary presses,
• In wet and vibration bearings of food enterprises,,
• Automotive, paper, mining, cement, agricultural machinery, the construction machinery industry,
• In movable belt conveyor beds operating under difficult conditions,
• In the bearings and sliding bearings of marine vehicles,
• In all type of bearings contacted by salty water, acids and alkali
• Used in all type of bearings working at high temperatures.
60 months shelf life recommended, as it is stored properly in its original, sealed container.
|Base Oil Viscosity (cst) 40 °C||ASTM D445||cst||460|
|Temperature Range||–||°C||-30 / 185|
|Penetration||ASTM D217||mm/10||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D2265||°C||>295|
|Penetration Stability||ASTM D1831||mm/10||+8|
|Seperation from Oil (% weight) 30 hour / 150 °C||ASTM D1742||%wt||%3,70|
|Seperation from Oil (% weight) 7 days / 40 °C||IP 121||%wt||%0,31|
|Four Ball Wear Test 1 hour / 75 °C – 400 N||ASTM D2266||mm||0,6|
|Four Ball EP Test 10 sec. / 1770 rpm Speed||ASTM D2596||kg||>400|
|Water spray( % loss) 38,5 °C, 5dk, Max.||ASTM D4049||%wt||>%15|
|Rust Test||ASTM D1743||–||Pass|
|Speed Factor (n x dm), [mm x min]||–||–||300.000|
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.