High Temperature General Purpose Grease , high technology production line, formulated with mineral based oils and silicate thickener. Thanks to high viscosity base oils shows a good pompabilty in proper pressures systems. Can be used in centralized lubrication systems.
High Temperature General Purpose Grease, due to the high quality of thickener and full package additives, lubricates perfect the bearings in medium and high speed working conditions. Reduce maintenance costs by extending bearing life and operational costs by long usage life.
• Wide operating temperature range (-25 / 150 °C);
• Non-dropping at high working temperature;
• Long-term lubrication;
• Elastomer and plastic compatibility;
• High adhesion property.
FIELD OF USE
• Can be easily used as general purpose grease,
• Textile machines in wet working conditions,
• Rolling bearings of the wet ends in paper machines,
• Moving belt conveyor bearings,,
• Fan and electric motor bearings,
• Special gear boxes ,
• Especially in the Rolling bearings, where it is difficult to reach and change grease
• Especially in high temperature working conditions.
Storage life is 36 months in its unopened original packaging, indoors warehouse and at room temperature.
|Base Oil Viscosity (cst) 40 °C||ASTM D445||cst||500|
|Temperature Range||–||°C||-25 / 150|
|Penetration||ASTM D217||mm/10||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D2265||°C||>300|
|Seperation from Oil (% weight) 30 hour / 150 °C||ASTM D1742||%wt||%1,0|
|Four Ball Wear Test 1 hour / 75 °C – 400 N||ASTM D2266||mm||0,9|
|Four Ball EP Test 10 sec. / 1770 rpm Speed||ASTM D2596||kg||300|
|Water spray( % loss) 38,5 °C, 5dk, Max.||ASTM D4049||%wt||>%10|
|Rust Test||ASTM D1743||–||Pass|
|Speed Factor (n x dm), [mm x min]||–||–||400.000|
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.