EP Additives, Heavy Duty Grease , produced from paraffinic mineral oil and lithium soap. Thanks to EP additives in its content, shows an excellent heavy load-bearing and corrosion protection properties. High performance and long lasting heavy duty grease with excellent resistance to oxidation.
EP Additives, Heavy Duty Grease, It is especially preferred for bearings and sliding bearings under load thanks to the EP additives. Provides safe lubrication in overloaded systems. Perfect pumpability of CORFIN POLY 2 EP grease. Therefore very suitable for central lubrication systems.
• Wide operating temperature (-25 / 130 ° C)
• Reinforced high pressure resistance,
• Elastomer and plastic compatibility,
• Very good adhesion,
• Provides superior protection against rust and corrosion.
Field of Use
• Provides excellent safety lubrication even under high pressures,
• Provides long-lasting lubrication in fan and electric motor bearings,
• It is used in sliding bearings and bearings working under overload,
• It can be used for lubricating medium and high speed gear wheels thanks to its good holding capacity,
• Pumping ability is very good,
• Provides long lasting lubrication with superior performance in the rolling bearings of Iron and Steel Industry rolling mills.
Storage conditions are essential to ensure product performance by avoiding the introduction of water, particles, and oxidations by wet air, pollutants or corrosion. The storage life, in original closed cans, should not exceed 36 months.
|Penetration, Worked, 25 °C, ASTM D217||265 – 295|
|Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445, cSt @ 40 °C||160 – 220|
|4-Ball Wear, ASTM D2266, Scar, mm||max 0.9|
|4-Ball Weld Load, ASTM D2596, Kg||>250|
|Dropping Point, D2265, C||190|
|Corrosion Protection, ASTM D6138, Distilled Water||Pass|
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.