GRAFCOMPLEX AG 1500 series greases, are high pressure resistant calcium sulfonate complex grease. It is a mineral based oil for open gear strengthen with solid lubricants.
• With excellent adhesion properties, good resistance to shock loads, protecting gears and pro- longing equipment life.
• It contains solid lubricants, which reduce the coefficient of friction, as well as reduce the gear top point and the wear at the base, reducing energy consumption.
• Excellent anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion properties thanks to carefully selected additives.
FIELD OF USE
• In the cement industry, especially in running open gear;
• In all the gears and bearings that requires spray lubrication;
• It is specially formulated to lubricate the open gears of rotary kilns, gears, shafts of single and double pinion rotary kilns under extreme conditions.
Storage life is 24 months in its unopened original packaging, indoors warehouse and at room tem- perature.
|Thickener||–||–||Calcium Sulfonate Complex|
|Base Oil Viscosity (cst) 40 °C||ASTM D445||cst||1500|
|Temperature Range||–||°C||-15 / 150|
|Penetration||ASTM D217||mm/10||400 – 430|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D2265||°C||>190|
|Four Ball Wear Test 1 hour / 75 °C – 400 N||ASTM D2266||mm||0,4|
|Four Ball EP Test 10 sec. / 1770 rpm Speed||ASTM D2596||kg||500|
|Rust Test||ASTM D1743||–||Pass|
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.