High Speed Barium Complex Grease is made from a combination of high performance ester oil, synthetic hydrocarbon oil and barium complex soap. Perfect lubrication grease for needle roller bearings. It provides good protection against wear and corrosion. It is resistant to water, chemical environment and oxidation. The central lubrication system supports continuous machine operation due to its high pumpability characteristic.
High Speed Barium Complex Grease is a high speed resistant grease lubrication thanks to its high pressure absorption capacity. It is generally used in needle bearings and flat bearings running at high speed. Shows a good resistant to high speed in the roller bearings of CNC machines. They are preferred in applications where there is a risk of splashing liquid on the bearing exists, since they do not lose their ability to withstand cutting fluids.
• Wide operating temperature (-40 / 130 ° C)
• Good working stability in chemical environments,
• Elastomer and plastic compatibility,
• High speed grease.
• In high speed systems where needle roller bearings are used,
• In the textile industry, sleeve bearings, high speed and high temperature bearings,
• In the automotive industry, gears and gearbox bearings,
• In the bearings of the fan and electric motors,
• In the mechanisms of the cable car systems,
• In the bearings working in aggressive conditions where special engineering is required;
• In high speed CNC mirror bearings contacted by cutting fluids,
• It is used in all ball screws.
36 months shelf life recommended, as it is stored properly in its original and sealed container.
|Base Oil||–||–||Ester + SHC|
|Base Oil Viscosity (cst) 40 °C||ASTM D445||cst||15|
|Temperature Range||–||°C||-40 / 130|
|Penetration||ASTM D217||mm/10||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point||ASTM D2265||°C||>240|
|Seperation from Oil (% weight) 30 hour / 150 °C||ASTM D1742||%wt||%9,00|
|Seperation from Oil (% weight) 7 days / 40 °C||IP 121||%wt||%0,91|
|Four Ball Wear Test 1 hour / 75 °C – 400 N||ASTM D2266||mm||0,65|
|Four Ball EP Test 10 sec. / 1770 rpm Speed||ASTM D2596||kg||>250|
|Water spray( % loss) 38,5 °C, 5dk, Max.||ASTM D4049||%wt||>%25|
|Rust Test||ASTM D1743||–||Pass|
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.