CORFIN Gear Oil is a high performance multipurpose heavy duty, mineral based Gear oil, brown-yellow color with a high viscosity index, strengthen with extreme pressure (EP) and special additives. With a –15 °C and 120 °C working temperature range (accordingly to its viscosity index), shows a long-term performance without deteriorating its chemical and thermal stability.
• An excellent inter-system forces conductor;
• Prevent abrasions;
• Reduce friction;
• Provides superior protection against corrosion;
• Resistant to aging and oxidation resistance;
• Does not generate foam;
• An excellent relation between Viscosity and Temperature (High viscosity index);
• Its properties are retained even under heavy load working conditions.
• It is natural against metal surfaces to be used (it does not affect parts such as copper, iron, elastomer etc.)
• In cycling, splashing or sprayable lubricating systems
• In worm gear mechanism
• Heavy duty gear boxes
• In cradles ,chains and gear boxes
• Central lubrication of sliding, roller bearings
Storage conditions are essential to ensure product performance by avoiding the introduction of water, particles, and oxidations by wet air, pollutants or corrosion. The storage life, in original closed cans, should not exceed 36 months.
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.