CORFIN GEAR SYNTH OIL, Synthetic Based Industrial Gear Oils is a high performance multipurpose heavy duty, synthetic based oil ((% 100 PAO), colorless- light yellow color, with a high viscosity index, strengthen with extreme pressure (EP) and special additives. With a –25 °C and 150 °C working temperature range (accordingly to its viscosity index), shows a longterm performance without deteriorating its chemical and thermal stability.
• Provides excellent lubricity thanks to its wear-resistant additives even under severe working conditions, provides superior protection against fatigue, metal breakage, friction trace and linear cavities, provides superior protection against abrasion arising from corrosion, extending the oil change period.
• Provides trouble-free operation and reduces the formation of sludge and sediment for longer filter life.
• Protects and extends the life of equipment, extends the service life.
• Provides fast lubrication and power transmission thanks to its ability to separate from water and air, even in heavy hydraulic systems.
• Provides long-lasting and effective lubrication thanks to anti-foam properties.
• Lifetime fat-filling, especially in high ratio / low efficiency worm gear boxes;
• Especially in gearboxes where oil changes are difficult and difficult to access;
• In all industrial heavy duty gearboxes with plain, helical, conical, front gears and worm gear mechanisms;
• Central lubrication of sliding, roller bearings;
• In railway AC (alternating current) drives;
• In centrifugal applications under severe conditions in maritime areas.
Storage conditions are essential to ensure product performance by avoiding the introduction of water, particles, and oxidations by wet air, pollutants or corrosion. The storage life, in original closed cans, should not exceed 24 months.
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.