CorfinOil Hydro – a superior hydraulic system lubricant oil that meets the specifications required by industrial environments, operating under difficult working conditions. With a working temperature between –30 ⁰C and 110 °C (accordingly to their viscosity index), shows a long term high performance, with an excellent chemical and thermal stability.
• Provides long-lasting lubrication thanks to the additives it contains and extend the Lubrication period;
• Prevent abrasions;
• Reduce friction;
• Excellent anti corrosion protection;
• High aging and oxidation resistance;
• Does not form foam;
• Easy to separate from air and water;
• Reacts neutral against metal surfaces (it doesn’t affect parts such as copper, iron, elastomer
• In all heavy industry and other hydraulic systems;
• In presses and machine tools;
• In all type of working machines;
• In the maritime field;
• In gear systems;
• In piston pump systems.
Storage conditions are essential to ensure product performance by avoiding the introduction of water, particles, and oxidations by wet air, pollutants or corrosion. The storage life, in original closed cans, should not exceed 24 months.
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.