CORFINSYNTH ZET 22,150 and 220 is a high Temperature Synthetic Chain oil, blended from the highest quality combination of ester oils with highest technology of additives package. CORFINSYNTH ZET provides a longer period of lubrication time compared to standard high temperature chain oils and in the same time protects the chain from external factors.
Thanks to its low evaporation properties increase the lubrication period of time. UNIFORM AND COMPLETE COVERAGE because the lube spreads easily and completely over the chain surfaces to penetrate and coat all of the moving parts. Also by providing trouble free operation and reducing frictional drag, increases the working performance of the system and provides a realistic power cost savings.
• Provides a rapid penetration of the Synthetic Chain Oil into the chain rollers, pins and sprockets, in high working temperature conditions;
• In regular uses, high degree of solvency will clean-up, breakdown and dissolve prior carbon, varnish and gum build-up. Also provides anti-sticking and release properties so the processed food product does not stick to the chain;
• High Viscosity Index provides a minimum change in viscosity with temperature to give the proper chain lubrication regardless of temperature;
• It shows evaporation losses at very low rates even at high temperatures;
• When used regularly and in the right amount, it cleans the oil residue;
• It is suitable for use in central lubrication systems and does not block the system;
• Excellent penetration and moisturizing capability.
• In textile Industry in automatic lubrication systems for stenter chain lubrication;
• For the lubrication of roller bearing and link chains of electrostatic powder coating lines;
• In lubrication of the festoon dryer chains ;
• In the lubrication of all type of packaging machines chains;
• In all type of chains exposed to high working temperature.
Storage conditions are essential to ensure product performance by avoiding the introduction of water, particles, and oxidations by wet air, pollutants or corrosion. The storage life, in original closed cans, should not exceed 24 months.
|Color / Appearance||Yellow|
|Base Oil||PAO – Ester|
|Density (DIN 51757 [g/cm3], 20°C)||0,91|
|Kinematic viscocity, DIN 51 562 40 °C’, [mm2/s]||22 – 320 *|
|Kinematic viscocity, DIN 51 562 100 °C’, [mm2/s]||30|
|Viscocity Index DIN ISO 2909, VI||≥ 135|
|Flash Point DIN ISO 2592, [°C]||≥ 260|
|Temperatura Range [°C]||0 – 250 °C|
* It may vary depending on the system used. (68 – 100 – 150 – 220 – 320 cst)
The statements made in this publication are according to our present knowledge. They do not absolve the user from own examinations. A legally binding assurance of certain properties or suitability for a specific use can no be derived from our statements. Possibly existing laws and regulations concerning the handling and use of our products have to be observed by the receiver of our products himself.